Friday 8 August 2014

In the land of gods and monsters...



Hi my loves, so I really wanted to cover the We<3RP event as it has become my favourite event of the month. I love how exclusive it is and the bargain prices vs the quality of the items presented. Truly an amazing monthly event I highly recommend. I have featured my mother in this post (founder of Avisage store and blog), to see what she is wearing visit her blog here. ♥

On me (left): 

Headpiece - SH - Dragonborn mask white black @We<3RP
Hair - Clawtooth - Aphrodite @Collab88
Skin - Atomic - Heartstrings latte @TheChapterFour
Septum piercing - Just Magnetized - Genesis septum ring 
Chocker - The Forge - Twisted chocker @We<3RP
Armour (worn on chest and shoulders) - Enfant Terrible - Caelens armor @We<3RP
Top - LUXE - Velour top (wowmeh and tango appliers included) @TheBigShow
Snake - ANE - Royal snake coal @We<3RP
Arm bracers - Noodle - Kara leather bracers @We<3RP
Wings - Trap - Riven wings black @We<3RP
Pants/boots - Pixicat - Rogue pants @We<3RP
Daybeds - MudHoney - Zoe Lounge @Collab88

No comments:

Post a Comment